- Adjust water streams vertically from 62° to 75° to create different heights and arc shapes
- Left and right direction can be adjusted up to 60° totalLaminar deck lids are available in tan, black and gray to match or complement pool deck or other installation surface
- LED laminars include 100 ft. of electrical cable; simply connect to a 120/12VAC-100W pool lighting transformer to provide power
- The technical principle behind MagicStream Laminars is to remove all turbulence and air bubbles from the water before projecting it through a finely machined nozzle; the laminar water flow is very nonturbulent, so it keeps its surface tension and flows through the air in a smooth, clean, unbroken stream, instead of spraying apart into droplets
- Magic Stream Laminars ship fully assembled and ready to install
Crystal Clear by Day, Dramatic Color at Night
MagicStream laminars create totally clear, uniform arcs of moving water that originate from either your pool deck or surrounding landscape. At night, these translucent streams are brilliantly colored with an energy-efficient LED light source. The result is a water effect that adds an elegant bit of entertainment to your poolscape.
MagicStream laminars synchronize perfectly with IntelliBrite® 5g Underwater Color-Changing LED Pool and Spa Lights and the ColorVision LED Light Bubbler. For a more enriching nighttime experience, a solenoid is integrated into the LED system to “thump” the water stream, adding a bright spot of light as it follows the arc into the pool or spa.
MagicStream laminars work with an optional IntelliBrite® Controller or EasyTouch® and IntelliTouch® Automation Systems to give you fast and easy control of your lighting experience. You can also add an optional ScreenLogic2® Interface and enjoy control from your PC or Mac® computer, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® mobile digital device or Android® device.
Laminar box lids are available in tan, black and gray to match or complement the pool deck or other installation surface, and laminars are easily adjusted in two ways: vertically and directionally. MagicStream laminars come fully assembled and ready to install on nearly any water return line. Plus, the laminars are designed for easy removal and replacement.